Wednesday, September 5, 2007

SRP 2007 is over

SRP 2007 is over, I have muddled my way through Online Program Submissiion, I have completed all my Assessments and Title replacements. I have 3 days to finish 23 things. I have done almost everything, but no time to put on a blog. All 23 things are immense time suckers. Trying to be 2 1/2 persons all summer and having a very busy family life the instant I hit home leaves no time for blogging. I don't even have time to answer home e-mail. I can definitely see that these things are for folks with umcommitted time. However below are what I got when I tried the 23 things. I did talk with my sister-in- law from PLCMCL and it was interesting to hear what it was like working with these things at the beginning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home